Baahubali has become a synonym for record-breaking since the day of its release. The movie which has been minting the box office till today added yet another feather to its cap. It’s the first ever movie in India to complete 50 days in 1050 theatres.
The movie starring Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Ramya Krishna, SatyaRaj, Nasser in key roles is classified as a milestone in the Indian film history. Even though ‘Dangal’ is one step ahead in terms of collections, Baahubali has set its own mark.
“Majority of films struggle to complete 2-week-run these days… #Baahubali2 completes 50 days… Record-smasher…Despite new films hitting the marketplace + cricket matches, #Baahubali2 stands tall. Landmark film that changed the dynamics of film biz!”, tweeted the reknowned film critic Taran Adarsh.
As per the records, Baahubali collected Rs.1708 Crores by its 48th day which comprises of Rs.1366 Crores in India and Rs.342 Crores in the overseas market.
The records of Baahubali: The Conclusion;
* Topper of first day collections in India: Rs.144 Cr
* Record for collections worldwide on the first day: Rs 217 Cr
* Record for weekend Collections: Rs.522 Cr
* Record for first 3 days collections: Rs.500 Cr
* Record for first five days collections: Rs.700 Cr
* Record for 10 days collections: Rs.1000 Cr