The developers of Blizzard have posted a guide to the release of Diablo 2 Resurrected on their website. There you’ll find confirmation of start time, FAQ area, and more.
Blizzard developers have one on their website Diablo 2 Resurrection release guide chest. Below we summarize the most important results for you:
- Anyone who purchased Diablo 2 Resurrected can download and install the game now – on all platforms (PC, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch)
- Diablo II: Resurrected is only available digitally, there are no physical versions of the game.
- All buyers can play Diablo II: Resurrected on September 23 at 5:00 PM CET.
- The order of Diablo II: Resurrected will not be performed until after the release of D2R.
- If you want to use the multiplayer functionality on your Xbox console, you need Xbox Live Gold. Playstation Plus subscription required on Sony consoles.
- You can also use your saved games from Diablo 2 in Diablo 2 Resurrected, but only as an offline saved game. If you want to use online jobs, you have to create a new online persona.
How to install Diablo II: Resurrected
- Download the Battle.net desktop app Download and install it (if you haven’t already) and launch it. Register in Free Battle.net account Or log in with an existing account.
- Open the Battle.net app and allow it to download pending updates (this should happen automatically when updates are available).
- Select “Games”>”Diablo II: Resurrectionand click “Install.” Once the installation is complete, all you have to do is click “Play” to start the game.
Für XBOX X Series | S & XBOX ONE:
- Turn on your console and sign in to your Xbox Live account.
- If instant play mode is activated, the download must be from Diablo II: Resurrection start automatically. If the Instant Play mode is disabled, you will need to go to the main Xbox Live screen and select My Games & Apps.
- Look in the “Games” tab Diablo II: Resurrection And select “Install”.
- Once the installation is complete, all you have to do is click on the icon Diablo II: Resurrection Select and press “Start” to start the game.
FOR PLAYSTATION 5 and PLAYSTATION 4:
- Turn on your console and log in with your preferred account.
- When automatic download is enabled, the download must be from Diablo II: Resurrection start automatically. If the automatic download is deactivated, you must go to your game library and select “Search” in the menu above.
- Then type in the search field “Diablo II: Resurrection” a.
- first select”Diablo II: ResurrectionThen “download”.
- Once the installation is complete, all you have to do is click on the icon Diablo II: Resurrection Select and press “X” to start the game.
FOR NINTENDO SWITCH:
- Turn on your console when you receive your code and log in to your profile.
- Open the Nintendo eShop and select “Enter Code”.
- Enter your code and press OK.
- A confirmation request will then appear. Select “Refund” here.
- to download Diablo II: Resurrection It should then start automatically.
- Once the installation is complete, all you have to do is click on the icon Diablo II: Resurrection Select to start the game.
Links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements because we are independent in the research and selection of products offered. We receive a small commission on product sales, which we use to partially fund the site’s free content.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”
Diablo 4 Beta: A large number of Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti graphics cards were affected by the flaw
Atomos Cloud Studio officially launches subscription and live production
World of WarCraft: Dragonflight: Return to the Forbidden Island with new content is live now!