Nvidia reports that a total of nine games will come with DLSS support in May – some titles and updates have already been posted, for example on Aron’s Adventure, Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition And the Scavengers. DLSS updates for Everspace 2 And the Redout: Space Assault Shows. No Mans Sky You will receive the corresponding update by the end of May.
Nvidia DLSS List (May 2021):
- Amid Evil: The popular retro shooter gets an update with ray tracing and Nvidia DLSS effects, increasing 4K performance with active ray tracing by 2.7 times.
- Aron Adventure: An action-adventure RPG recently equipped with Nvidia DLSS, which uses Nvidia’s Unreal Engine 4 DLSS plugin. Gamers can see a performance jump of up to 60 percent, which means any GeForce RTX GPU can play the title at over 60 frames per second at 4K resolution.
- Everspace 2: Today’s Early Access RPG shooter is updated with DLSS support, increasing performance by up to 80 percent.
- Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition: A Metro Exodus update was released from 4A Games earlier this month with DLSS and doubling of frame rates, converting GeForce RTX GPUs in the enhanced version of Metro Exodus PC to 4K powers.
- No Man’s Sky: An upcoming update adds Nvidia DLSS for office gaming and virtual reality and boosts performance in desktop mode by up to 70 percent at 4K, significantly improving smooth and responsive gameplay and GeForce RTX – providing gamers with an overall better experience.
- Redout: Space Assault: Space shooter adds Nvidia DLSS and raytraced effects in a new update today for a more immersive experience.
- Scavengers: The free shooter was released earlier this month with Nvidia DLSS, increasing GeForce RTX gamers’ performance by up to 40 percent. This allows GeForce gamers to take full advantage of the game’s graphics and gameplay at over 60 frames per second on all GeForce RTX 30 GPUs.
- Wrench: Mechanic Sim adds ray tracing and Nvidia DLSS, and doubles as 4K desktop performance. “
Additionally, DLSS is used for the first time in VR titles:
- No Man’s Sky: If No Man’s Sky is played in VR mode, DLSS doubles VR performance with the “Ultra” graphics preset and maintains 90 frames per second on the Oculus Quest 2 with the GeForce RTX 3080.
- Wrench: ray tracing and DLSS are coming to virtual reality with today’s update. DLSS technology increases the performance of this mechanical simulation by up to 80% and makes it possible to activate ray tracing effects for both desktop and virtual reality modes.
- Into The Radius: With Nvidia DLSS in this virtual reality shooter, players will discover a remarkable improvement in anti-aliasing, which greatly reduces flicker and ladder jumping on objects and papers and thus improves image quality and immersion further. “
Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS for short) is an upgrade process by which locally computed game scenes can be extrapolated or scaled to a higher resolution with AI support – including anti-aliasing (anti-aliasing), temporary image composition and sharpening methods. For example, scenes that are displayed in 1080p or 1440 pixels can be upgraded to 4K. Due to a lower native display resolution and subsequent upgrade based on a specially trained AI system based on very high Ultra Resolution, the frame rate increases in some cases very drastically because the graphics processor must count far fewer pixels than the original image. If complex ray tracing effects are used, then often DLSS is indispensable so you can play at higher repeat rates with high resolution. You can find a list of all DLSS games Here.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”
An asteroid scrapes Earth a hair’s width – video showing the flyby
Google Drive has a secret limit on your files
‘The Last of Us: Part I’ fans are excited about the PC port