As it is known, the new addition World of WarCraft: Dragonflight in the MMORPG will begin on November 29, but Blizzard Entertainment wants to set you up right in advance – with different patch stages.
Early next week, starting October 26, the first of a total of two phases of pre-patch for the expansion will begin before the new addition goes live. World of WarCraft: Dragon Journey to start. A second such phase will then be announced on November 16, before the add-on itself becomes available on November 29.
With each of the two stages, there will already be many new features being rolled out in the MMORPG. Specifically, according to official information, you can expect the following at the first stage:
- Talent System Reform
- Players can discover new talent trees for their classes and save different talent specializations customized to their preferred playstyle.
- Changes to the HUD user interface
- The first update phase of HUD repair allows players to customize the basic user interface. Among other things, they can change the position and size of action bars, launcher windows, and more.
- Accessibility Features
- Gamers can look forward to a variety of new features, including continuous spellcasting, interaction buttons, gamepad support, and more.
- Mixed single mattress
- The former Brawl will always become a new ranked PvP mode, providing another way to earn high-value PvP rewards besides ranked 2v2, 3v3 and Battlegrounds.
- New combinations of class and race
- In the future, players can choose rogue, druid, and magician classes of all races. More groups will be available later.
Phase Two From November 16 the following innovations will be ready:
- A new blend of class and race: The caller from Dracthyr
- new area: Forbidden Island
- The starting area for WoW’s new hero class, Caller of the Dracthyr, is from November 16 Available.
- New dungeon: Oldman: Legacy of Pictures
- Events in the game: primordial storms
- Players can fend off attacks by Primalists in new missions and global events that herald the launch of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”