For a seven-night cruise, that equates to over $900. Offers are valid on 250 Holland America Line cruises worldwide – in Asia, Canada, Australia and South America. If you prefer a shorter trip, you can also use Book Early and Save for cruises in Northern Europe or the Mediterranean.
Early booking benefits and savings
- Credit on board: Depending on the duration of the cruise, guests receive an in-flight credit of $100, $150 or $300 per room, which can be used for example for specialty restaurants, spa treatments, beach excursions or in-store purchases located on board.
- beach excursions: Depending on the length of the cruise, guests receive up to three trips worth $100.
- Special Drinks Package: Up to 15 drinks per day from a large selection of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, water and coffee.
- specialty restaurant: Depending on the ship and the duration of the cruise, there will be up to three dinners in different specialty restaurants. “Pinnacle Grill” is the best steakhouse in the sea, “Tamarind” serves Asian fusion food and in “Canaletto” you can eat Italian comfort food.
- WLAN browsing package For email, news, sports trends and more.
- Tips For the first and second person in the cabin.
“The cruises continue to offer very good value for money. The added incentives of our early booking and savings offers make the Holland America Line cruise vacation even more attractive.”
Beth Bodensteiner, Chief Commercial Officer, Holland America Line
The popular summer seven-night Alaska cruises start at €1,084 per person, and seven-night cruises in Europe can be booked from €1,299 per person.
“Total coffee aficionado. Travel buff. Music ninja. Bacon nerd. Beeraholic.”
100 years SV Horn: Celebration of 100 years
Artificial intelligence calculates optimal locations for wind turbines – noe.ORF.at
Regulations – I feed electricity into the public grid: do I have to pay tax on the proceeds?