Although the highly anticipated sci-fi action RPG Starfield wasn’t officially released until September 6th and NVIDIA is not a partner of Bethesda, the appropriate driver version for the game 537.13 was released yesterday. Incidentally, this also applies to Icarus: A New Frontier. The GeForce 537.13 is 644MB in size and also has G-Sync compatible support for eight new monitors.
Pre-orders for the Starfield Digital Premium Edition can start as early as September 1st at 2am, while Standard Edition owners will have to wait until the official release on September 6th. On August 17th, the XBox pre-load started. But until then, NVIDIA is still very early this time and is already providing the appropriate driver ready for the game. Of course, HotFix driver 537.09 was also included, which solved the live storage issue in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
However, some bugs have also been fixed in GeForce 537.13:
- [Battlefield 2042] Game stability can decrease when GeForce ExperienceFreestyle filters are applied 
- [Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart] Performance fluctuations due to issues between DirectStorage and NVIDIA Reflex 
- [Vegas Pro FX] Preview does not work on some laptop configurations 
On the other hand, open cases include:
- [Halo Infinite] Significant performance drop is seen on Maxwell based GPUs.
- [DaVinci Resolve] This driver implements a fix for stability issues with creative applications that occur during heavy memory usage. We’ve noticed a few situations where this fix degraded performance when running DaVinci Resolve. This will be addressed in the next driver release. 
Eight new G-Sync compatible displays
As noted at the beginning, GeForce 537.13 also supports eight new G-Sync compatible displays:
- AOC AG275QZ (27 inch, IPS, 2560 x 1440, 48-270Hz)
- AOC AG275QXP (27 inch, IPS, 2560 x 1440, 48-180Hz)
- AOC AG275QXPD (27 inches, IPS, 2560 x 1440, 48-180Hz)
- ASUS VG27AQL3A (27 inch, IPS, 2560 x 1440, 48-180Hz)
- ASUS VG279QM1A (27 inches, IPS, 2560 x 1440, 48-240Hz)
- Philips TV 42OLED808 (42 inch, OLED, 3840 x 2160, 48-120 Hz)
- Samsung Odyssey G93SC (49 inches, OLED, 5120 x 1440, 48-240 Hz)
- Samsung Odyssey G95SC (49 inches, OLED, 5120 x 1440, 48-240Hz)
The GeForce 537.13, as usual, is about Nvidia website Or through the Experience app, which is available for Windows 10 (64-bit) and Windows 11.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”