Introducing the five models for the new year From the Motocross Collection, a Swedish-inspired color scheme and non-slip seat covers, along with revised chassis settings to improve agile handling. Each model is also equipped with the latest technology and advanced electronics.
For TC 125 and TC 250 Of particular note are electronic fuel injection (EFI) and electric start.
FC 250 and FC 350 2024 models are powered by the latest DOHC four-stroke engines that are lightweight and powerful. Thus, it plays an important role in improving the overall processing. Similar to the traditional 450cc motocross model, the FC450, all four-stroke models feature the latest technology and electronic driver aids.
FC and TC models Equipped with proven WP suspension for high comfort, sharp handling and controlled stability.
The WP XACT 48mm front fork and WP XACT shock absorber feature new settings to improve cornering agility that can be easily customized without tools. All TC and FC models still come with ProTaper handlebars, Brembo clutch and Dunlop tires. They offer high quality to be competitive at the highest level.
2024 Husqvarna Motocross Tech Highlights:
- New gray and yellow graphics
- New non-slip seat cover for better grip under intense acceleration
- New suspension settings to improve cornering agility
- The chassis is ergonomically designed for better mobility on the motorcycle
- Hydrated chrome molybdenum tires provide improved anti-squat behavior
- Die-cast aluminum arm for optimal stability and low weight
- Throttle body injection in two-stroke engines delivers class-leading drivability and performance
- The FC 250 and FC 350’s DOHC engines deliver class-leading torque and power
- Quickshifter ensures smooth upshifts on all four-stroke models
- Hybrid aluminum and polyamide subframe construction provides specially calculated stability and enhanced durability
- WP XACT 48mm front fork with AER technology provides progressive damping for the end of the stroke
- WP XACT shock absorber design with improved CFD main piston and lower adjusters
- The multifunction map selector switch also activates the shift-shift, traction control and launch
- Powerful Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- High quality ProTaper handlebar
- Electric starting on all models, powered by a lightweight 2.0Ah Li-Ion battery
“Total coffee aficionado. Travel buff. Music ninja. Bacon nerd. Beeraholic.”