Socialpost

Complete News World

Jules Conde's frustration is growing!  Is Barcelona threatening a major collapse?

Jules Conde’s frustration is growing! Is Barcelona threatening a major collapse?

Jules Conde, who signed in the summer, still has to wait to be registered for Barcelona’s La Liga matches. like the Spaniards Sports Reports said the 23-year-old is increasingly anxious.

Conde is therefore frustrated that he will also miss Sunday’s match at Real Sociedad, after he was not in the Catalan team’s squad at the start of the season against Rayo Vallecano (0-0).

“We don’t know anything at the moment,” coach Xavi said before the match. “We are ready. We are waiting.” “Conde is a great captain and a great player. I hope he shows up soon. He’s trained well, I can see he’s in a good mood but we have to sell players so we can score him.”

as such Cadena Cuban It was recently reported that Barcelona lost around 20 million euros to be able to score Conde. So player sales, contract terminations and salary cuts should help expand the financial leeway.

Talks about a transfer are underway with Memphis Depay, and the club is still trying to find a solution to the dispute with big-earning owner Frenkie de Jong. Martin Braithwaite, Samuel Umtiti, Serginho Dest and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who were drawn to Chelsea, could also leave.

Defender Conde, who signed from Seville for a fee of €50m, is the only signing so far unable to play for Barcelona. If this situation continues until August 31, the Catalans are said to be in serious danger of collapse.

According to media reports from Spain, the young French player can leave the club immediately for free if he is not registered for the match by this deadline.

See also  Ski tests! Here's what Marcel Hirscher has to say about the new comeback rumors - winter sports