Social comments on winners/losers
1. Clean Energy on October 11th. 10.09%, volume 150% in normal days
2. Joseph Manner and Comp. AG on October 11 8.91%, volume 274% normal days
3. Gurktaler AG Stamm on October 11th. 2.96%, volume 125% normal days
4. Sempert on October 11 -1.73%, volume 52% normal days
5. Pierer Mobility on October 11th. -1.80%, volume 2% normal days
6. Addiko Bank on October 11 -3.16%, volume 38% normal days
Stocks on the radar:Strabag.
Andritz is an Austrian mechanical and plant engineering group headquartered in Graz. The company is named after the Andritz district in Graz. The company is listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange and has more than 250 production facilities as well as service and sales companies worldwide.
>> Visit 65 other partners boerse-social.com/partner
Clean Energy on October 11 10.09%, volume 150% on normal days
Joseph Manner and Company. AG on October 11 8.91%, volume 274% normal days
Gurktaler AG Stamm on October 11 2.96%, volume 125% normal days
Smbert on October 11 -1.73%, volume 52% normal days
Bearer Mobility October 11th -1.80%, Volume 2% Regular Days
Addiko Bank on October 11 -3.16%, volume 38% normal days
“Total coffee aficionado. Travel buff. Music ninja. Bacon nerd. Beeraholic.”
Regulations – I feed electricity into the public grid: do I have to pay tax on the proceeds?
Zoff in Schwechat: Loyal Parking: “We take every customer seriously”
Vienna weather forecast: The long weekend will be sunny and dry