The Speaker of the US House of Representatives met with the President of Ukraine in Kyiv. This assumes that the Russian military is gathering “additional forces” to launch attacks in eastern Ukraine. It is reported that 46 civilians were rescued from the area around the besieged Azov steel plant in Mariupol.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky again assumes that the Russian army will have “extra troops” for Attacks in eastern Ukraine collection, especially from the region Kharkiv. More on this.
- Ukraine has reported further Russian missile attacks on targets in southern and eastern Ukraine. According to the British government, Russia wants the region of southern Ukraine Kherson permanently control. It is said that he set up a pro-Russian regional government there and wants to offer the ruble as a means of payment.
- Speaker of the US House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi He visited Kyiv. She assured the Ukrainian president that the United States was determined to “stand there” for Ukraine until the fighting ended.
- A Russian attack on Saturday destroyed the runway at the airport in Odessa. From the hotly contested Azov Steel Company in the coastal city Mariupol It is reported that 46 civilians were rescued. An attempt to evacuate this afternoon was planned. More on this.
- On Sunday, the Russian Ministry of Defense announced that it had attacked a military airport near the city of Odessa, including an airport barn It was destroyed by America and Europe hand over weapons have been stored.