It’s official: Pokémon GO Community Day in May focuses on flying Pokémon Wablu. The developers have now confirmed this. Accordingly, Wablu appears frequently in the wild, you can complete a special quest and whoever develops Wablu to Altaria, lets him learn a special attack.
As indicated by the leaked game files a few days ago, Pokémon GO Community Day in May 2021 will revolve around Wollvogel Pokémon Wablu. Developers at Niantic have officially confirmed what you can expect in detail at the event – including the special attack that Altaria learns.
Pokémon GO Community Day – Special Search, Special Attack, and Mega Raids
Pokémon GO Community Day will take place in May 2021 on May 15, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time. The following special features await you during the event:
- Wablu is more common in the wild, and you have a chance to catch it as glossy.
- If you develop Wablu into Altaria during the event or by 7 PM on the day of the event at the latest, you will learn to attack the moon.
- The bombing of the photo has also been confirmed.
- You can purchase a Community Day Crate once in the store for 1,280 Pokécoins. This box contains 50 hyperballs, 5 super pods, 5 smoke pods, and InstantTM.
- You can also activate a Community Day search called Cotton-Winged Bird for 0.99 €.
- Mega Altaria appears in massive raids from 5 PM after the end of Community Day.
- Bonus # 1: The smoke lasts for three hours during the event.
- The eggs you place in the incubator during the event will hatch four times faster than usual.
The exact details about the particular quest are not yet available, regardless of the fact that there are likely four individual missions that you can complete. Once we know more about this, we will update this article accordingly and provide you with a step-by-step guide.
Links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in the search and selection of the products offered. We receive a small commission on product sales, which we use to partially fund the free content of the site.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”