Losing valuable equipment and appliances due to power surges is any businesses’ worst nightmare. With so many important pieces of hardware, all involved in taking care of vital functions of a business including data integrity, real-time transactions, connectivity etc., any amount of surges or spikes in power can result in huge losses to the organization. A back UPS battery backup offers guaranteed protection against power surges to protect applications like wireless networks, computers, servers and other important pieces of hardware critical for business operations.
How does a Back UPS Work?
It works by supplying stable battery backup in the event of a power surge or dangerous voltage fluctuations to offer protection against damaging electrical surges and spikes. They are crucial for maintaining data integrity since any disruptions can put your company’s data at risk of being wiped out, making back UPS one of the single most important pieces of hardware you need to invest in if you want to avoid the time-consuming and expensive process of recovering lost data.
Benefits of Investing in a Quality Back UPS
Deploying a Back UPS comes with a lot of benefits. Let’s look at some of the many benefits that a Back UPS offers:
- Intelligent Battery Management: Modern Back UPS are designed to be efficient and therefore offer more in terms of battery life, performance and reliability. They achieve this through intelligentcharging methods to keep your appliances safe even during the worst of power surges.
- Automated Self-Tests: They are capable of performingperiodic self-checks on batteries to identify any gaps and alert you in case there is a need of a replacement.
- Audible Alarms: The system automatically rings an alert in the event of any changes in the utility power or UPS power conditions.
- Early Detection of Battery Failure: Acts as an early-warning system to analyze any faults in the batteries to enable preventive maintenance.
- Surge Protection: Protects your hardware and data in the event of a power outage, surge or any abnormal spikes in power.
As they say, prevention is better than cure.You can consider a back UPS as a sentinel or a first line of defence that’s always on the alert and constantly analyzing your batteries for faults and any abnormal changes in the power situation. This will help you plug those holes before they can damage your hardware or data.
Downtimes as a result of power surges can result in losses to the tune of billions of dollars in lost revenues for companies worldwide. You might not even anticipate, but surge and sudden power spikes can travel through AC, data lines, equipment and electronics.This can happen over multiple data lines, crippling your entire business operations even before you know it.
Businesses worldwide are already aware of the importance of data as in today’s digitalized world, it holds more importance than gold and even oil. If your business is looking forward to plugging gaps that could result in data and monetary loss for your organization due to an event that could have been avoided if you had the right tools at your disposal, then a back UPS is the perfect line of defence to help your business avoid any of the disastrous effects that come with a power surge.
Partnering with a leading electrical brand with a reputation for creating a few of the worlds most innovative and robust Back UPS can help focus on the bigger picture while they ensure the safety and integrity of your data and appliances.