December 27, 2021 – 9:57 am Clock
There was a heavy fire
Tragedy in the US state of Pennsylvania: A fire broke out at the King’s family home in the small town of Quakertown on Christmas Day. Presumably the family’s Christmas tree was on fire. Only eldest son Brady and mother Christine were able to save themselves from the fire.
Firefighters were unable to find their way inside the burning house
A combination of a short circuit in an electrical system and the dried Christmas tree of the American family King is said to have led to the fire, firefighter Doug Wilhelm, who was on duty, told CNN.
The fire quickly spread throughout the house. Only mother Christine and her eldest son Brady were able to save themselves from the fire. Father Eric and two younger sons Liam and Patrick and family dogs, did not come out of the burning house on time.
After one o’clock at night, police and firefighters were called to the family’s burning home, but the fire was so intense that even experienced firefighters could not find a way into the burning home. When they finally did, the family man, Eric, and his two youngest sons were found dead on the first floor of the house. Christine and Brady were hospitalized with burns.
Friends raise money for mother and son
Eric and Christine fell in love at high school and were a picture book family with their sons, write to family friends at gofundme.com. The family was very involved in the community and the terrible loss of father and sons would leave a huge void.
Through the post they want to raise money to cover the expenses of a new home and the difficult journey of life for the mother and surviving son. The originally planned US $ 20,000 came together a few hours later. Nearly 5,500 people have now donated a total of $ 390,792 to the family (as of December 26, 1:30 p.m.). (LRA)
“Amateur coffee fan. Travel guru. Subtly charming zombie maven. Incurable reader. Web fanatic.”