home failed It can easily develop if the body lacks important vitamins. Hair follicles have a high metabolic rate and therefore depend on an adequate amount of vitamins. for this reason Hair grows wellFive vitamins play a major role.
treatment or To reduce Hair loss can only be stopped if the body gives enough Vitamin AAnd the Vitamin BAnd the Vitamin CAnd the Vitamin D And the Vitamin E Provides.
Five vitamins against hair loss
So that your hair does not fall out, you should always make sure that you give your body enough hair Five vitamins Take care of the following:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin contributes to the synthesis of fats directly in the hair follicles. Deficiency can cause hair loss. One take vitamin A It works primarily with apricots, broccoli, carrots or spinach.
- Vitamin BVitamin B3, B5, B6 activates the sebaceous glands to become active. They also stimulate important metabolic processes that occur in the hair roots. In addition, it protects B vitamins the scalp because of its anti-inflammatory effect. Hair health can be boosted by eating nuts, legumes and whole grain products.
- Vitamin C: absent in the body Vitamin CThis can damage the hair structure. Adequate vitamin C promotes hair growth. It also participates in the formation of collagen needed to build and protect hair follicles. Since the body cannot produce vitamin C itself, it must be obtained from food. It is found mainly in citrus fruits, but also in other types of fruits and vegetables.
- Vitamin D: When the body lacks vitamin D, the hair follicle cycle changes. It can also be interrupted, which increases hair loss. Adequate exposure to the sun stimulates the production of vitamin D in the body. Salmon and herring also provide the vitamin as fatty fish.
- Vitamin E: When there is enough vitamin E, hair grows faster and becomes healthier. As an antioxidant, it also protects hair from harmful effects. The important vitamin can be supplied to the body by vegetable oil, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds or sunflower seeds. There is also hair oilsWhich contain vitamin E and deliver it to the hair through the scalp.
“Total coffee aficionado. Travel buff. Music ninja. Bacon nerd. Beeraholic.”