Trend Theme “Employee Experience”: On November 10, 2022, digitalization expert Tietoevry Austria, along with Microsoft and FireStart, invites you to a free business breakfast on the 40th floor of the Millennium Tower above Vienna’s rooftops.
In an increasingly digitized world, it is important to deal holistically with new technical possibilities to motivate and retain employees in order to use them to your advantage. With fresh coffee and pastries, it will show you the best strategies for achieving a successful employee experience on the rooftops of Vienna. Find out which factors are positively affected by this in your company!
How do you improve the outcomes of your employees in the long run? Learn in just one morning how to use Microsoft 365, Viva and Co. Optimally and how to use the newly acquired knowledge of your company. Everything from a single source and with exciting keywords by digitization professionals from IT service provider Tietoevry, Microsoft, and process management solution provider FireStart.
Better customer experience
Your customer experience – and thus your economic success – can only improve in the long run if your employees are efficient and motivated on their tasks. During the business breakfast, you will learn how you can use digital solutions to support your employees in achieving their full potential and how you can save costs and valuable time by improving workflow and processes.
Register now for a free Tietoevry business breakfast. We look forward to an exciting start to the day and many interesting discussions with you!
All information at a glance:
When and Where?
November 10, 2022, from 7:45 AM to 10:15 AM
Tietoevry Austria, 40th floor of the Millennium Tower, Handelskai 94-96,
Who is calling?
- tetoevry: Microsoft Application Implementation Partner as Breakfast Host
- Microsoft: Provider of IT tools and software as a direct contact
- FireStart: Process management solutions provider as a workflow expert
- Adam PayneSenior Consultant for Collaboration Solutions, Tietoevry
- Philip UrbanHead of Experience and Design Department, Tietoevry
- Alexander GettlerSenior Consultant, Tietoevry
- Katja EdlingerModern Business Director, Microsoft Austria
- Robert HotterGeneral Manager of FireStart
Read more about the agenda, speakers and register for event page. We look forward to your visit!
“Total coffee aficionado. Travel buff. Music ninja. Bacon nerd. Beeraholic.”