1. Please tell us your current device:
(please Actually list here And don’t refer to the signature as some don’t see it and the hardware doesn’t change)
- Processor (CPU): Ryzen 7 5800x
- Memory (RAM): 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro + 2 Lighting Enhancement Kit
- Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570 Gaming F
- PSU: Be quiet! Straight Power 11750 Watts Gold
- Condition: Asus Rog Strix Helios / Fractal Design Torrent
- Graphics Card: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- HDD/SSD: WD Black Sn850 1TB, 2x Crucial P1 1TB
- Other hardware obviously related to the problem (monitor model, cooling, etc.): Alpenföhn Gletscherwasser 360, 3 Arctic P14 A-RGB
2. Describe your problem. The more accurately and better you describe your problem, the better we can help you (additional images may be helpful, for example):
My system moved from Asus Rog Strix Helios to torrent today. Before the change, the system was working normally. Warm up the CPU before moving on and starting the conversion. Before I started cable management, the system was tested and running once. Since I’ve finished managing the cables, nothing happens anymore. Of course, the system was deactivated after testing and all cables were laid in a comfortable way. Unlike Helios, I now have an RGB hub installed and use a Nexus Hun from Fractal. Everything remained the same.
The Rog logo on the board does not light up when the power supply is turned on. This was always the case.
My power supply had a similar error pattern in June and has been replaced. Is it because of that?
Torrents already have splitters built in. I didn’t have to change anything there. The middle rack was fitted with a pin instead of a thread. The hole in the board is under the hole M2.
Zero method was unsuccessful. Even outside the case nothing happens. I’m actually at my wits end. What could be the problem? The power supply is broken again or is it megabytes this time? If the CPU/GPU is defective, he should still post, right?
Attached is a picture before I start the scratch method. Don’t be surprised, I’ve already unplugged the Pwrbutton etc and tried to get it working by shortening the corresponding pins.
3. What steps did you take/ already tried to solve the problem and what did you do?
Zero method on the table
Note: Also note the different pinned topics and forum searches. You may already find the solution to your problem there.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”