Electronic Arts announces that update 3.1 from Battlefield 2042 The live broadcast will start today, December 9th.
In a new blog post, the development team tackled a number of updates, as well as game balance changes and general improvements.
Below is a summary of the main expected changes:
- Bullet hit recording improvements
- Balance changes to projectile dispersal and recoil
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could appear invisible to enemies
- Several bugs related to grenades and rocket launchers have been fixed
- Menu streaming improvements for Xbox players to make it easier to disable cross-play
- Multiple audio enhancements to intensify the overall audio experience, emphasizing clarity, distance, and directional perception
- Other counterbalance changes to the 30mm, 40mm and 57mm guns for ground vehicles to reduce their effectiveness against infantry
A full overview of the latest patch and all changes can be found in the official Blog post.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”