Wroclaw, Poland – After the success of Dying Light – and according to the developer – sales soar Dying Light 2: Stay Human Collecting Techland New forces to strengthen all company teams. Special focus: the team responsible for Unprecedented AAA open world action RPG in a fantasy environment responsible for.
Despite the release of Dying Light 2 earlier this year and mass production over the past year, Techland has continued to develop its next game. Now is the best time for the team to grow significantly in number – they say.
“We are very pleased with what we have achieved so far with the Dying Light franchise. In addition, our journey with Dying Light 2: Stay Human has just begun because we plan to support this game for at least five years, with a scope and scale at least equal to what we will bring to our community over the course of a period of time. Post-launch – Introduce the ancestor. At the same time, we have the ambition to launch a completely new IP that is very different from what we’ve been doing in recent years. We want to create a completely new experience. A new fantasy epic set in a vast open world, building on the skills and experience we’ve gathered as a team Over the years and filled with new ideas, passion and creativity. While we cannot reveal any further details about this project yet, we are all very committed and look forward to showing it to the players when the time comes.” – She said Paul MarchocaTechland CEO.
All job postings for Techland’s new unannounced AAA Action-RPG and Dying Light 2: Stay Human are here to exist!
Techland: Who’s working on the new game?
The team behind Techland’s new IP has some great talent on board such as:
- Carolina Stachera – Narrative director who previously worked with CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and accompanying downloadable content
- Arcadius Borovik – Narrative chief who previously worked with CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, and accompanying downloadable content
In recent months, the team responsible for Techland’s new IP address has already been boosted by:
- Bartosch Uchmann – Open World director who previously worked on Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Mario Maltzus Experienced Creative Director who has worked in the past with companies such as Ubisoft (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time), Warner Bros (Mad Max) and Microsoft
- David McClure – Lead Game Designer, formerly at Arkane Studios (Deathloop), Deep Silver and Playground Games
- Kevin Quaid Lead Animator With over 8 years of experience at Guerrilla Games, he has worked on titles such as Horizon Zero Dawn and The Frozen Wilds.
- Marcin Soros – Lead UI / UX Designer understands the needs of gamers with great experience, formerly of People Can Fly
Who is Tekland?
Techland is one of the largest and most well-known game developers in Poland, headquartered in Wroclaw (Poland). For over 30 years, we’ve had a tradition of creating high quality experiences that are simply unforgettable. Since then, the video game developer has built an international team of more than 400 employees united in their passion for games and their quality-oriented mindset.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”