1. How much money are you willing to spend?
2. Do you want to play with your graphics card?
– Higher settings are not required
– PS2 emulator of old classics with better resolution
3. Do you want to use the graphics card for special software and applications (such as CAD)? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
Orchestral music production (Reaper)
– Small video animations in Blender and similar programs
Maybe I’ll try Unity in the future
4.. How many and how many screens do you want to use? Is G-Sync / FreeSync supported? (Please with a link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
– There are no special requirements
– G-Sync / FreeSync (No idea what that means – so it probably doesn’t matter
5. Please tell us your current/previous device:
- Processor (CPU): AMD RYZEN9 3900x Socket AM4 Processor
- Current/previous graphics card (GPU): GTX 960 4GB
- Power supply (exact designation): Be quiet! Pure Power 11 ATX PC Power Supply 700W 80PLUS
- Accommodation: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX
6. Do you have special wishes regarding your graphics card? (size, connections, color, manufacturer, lighting, etc.)
– I would also like to take used cards
7. When do you want to buy the card? ASAP or can you wait a few weeks/months?
– You will buy it as soon as possible
The following maps are available in my area which I think are relevant:
-RX 580 for €100 (also available new for around €180)
-GTX 980 at 130 euros
-GTX 1070 iChillx4 for 150 euros
-GTX 970 dual fan for 90 euros
Said cards are always used in my area.
Thank you and best wishes.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”
The James Webb Telescope shows star formation in Virgo – T3N – Digital Pioneers
GTA 6: Police with radio stations – fans want to hear about their crimes in the car
Hotfix and Engine Upgrade for the future is a problem