NVIDIA has now released GeForce Game Ready driver version 496.49 for both Windows 11 and Windows 10. Among other things, the updated driver brings with it NVIDIA DLSS for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy action adventure. In addition, the titles Age of Empires IV as well as Battlefield 2042 Early Access and Call of Duty: Vanguard are officially supported. In addition, the driver now also supports Chivalry 2, Forza Horizon 5 or Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition and Jurassic World Evolution 2. The Riders Republic can also be found in the list of compatible titles.
In addition, some bugs have been fixed again. This includes an issue with Doom 3: BFG Edition and with Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. There are still issues with Windows 10 or 11 with Deathloop or Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
New GeForce 496.49 Game Ready driver now available Straight from NVIDIA downloaded. Official release notes can be found Here.
The following bugs have been fixed in the new version:
- [Doom 3: BFG Edition]: Visual damage occurs in the game. 
- [Tom Clancy’s The Division 2]: Flickering and visual corruption may appear after extended play. 
- [LG OLED C1 series]: The screen may display random black screen flashing at 1080p resolution. 
The following errors are known under Windows 10 and 11:
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: The game may crash randomly while playing. 
- [WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship/WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship]: Games crash at launch. [3409320/3409312]
- [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint]: textures may flicker in the game. 
- [Supreme Command:Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Decreased performance when there is mouse movement. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR corruption/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled. If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- [YouTube]: Video playback gets stuck while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may get stuck in courses that players drive through the water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse cursor crashes after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA Control Panel.  To work around the problem, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse pointer will be slow for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU” the setting is not preserved via restart or resume from S4. 
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”
Days of Play 2023 – DualSense Edge, games and PlayStation Plus for sale
Better to delete it directly: the popular Android app is secretly eavesdropping on its users
The Last of Us multiplayer is being rolled back