Global video game publisher Wired Productions, writer/director Joerg Tittel and his company Oiffy, and leading independent game studio Wolf & Wood are proud to present the first trailer for The Last Worker, delighting first-time players to be welcomed into The Last Worker Forest Fulfillment Center (JFC). -1). Coming to Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S and Meta Quest 2 set in 2022, the satirical trailer offers a first look at the immersive gameplay and narrative setting of the first person – adventures.
Like all the leading online retailers who have nothing to hide, CEO Joseph Jungle gives viewers a unique opportunity to take a state-of-the-art tour of its 650 million square metres. With one look at the people, technology, and high-tech algorithms at the heart of Jüngle, and with products stacked high on skyscrapers, players can see firsthand that Jüngle offers the future today.
Coming to all platforms in 2022, The Last Worker is a first-person narrative adventure centered on the struggles of humanity in an increasingly automated world. Combining the handcrafted art style of comedy legend Mick McMahon with unique gameplay mechanics in an epic setting, The Last Worker delivers an emotional and thought-provoking story of honest drama, scathing satire and intense action, wrapped in multilayered characters inspired by a. .. the star cast is presented. Stars Alvor Dare Olafson, Jason Isaacs, Claire Hope Ashitey, David Hewlett and more top talent yet to be announced.
“The Last Worker is a work full of love and I’m fortunate to work with some of the best creative talent money can’t buy,” says writer, director and producer Joerg Tittel. “With people like that you can only deliver the goods, but if we fail, I hope Mr. Jungle will give me a job.”
“We all fell in love with the characters in The Last Worker. Seeing them come to life from Mick McMahon’s drawings was a wonderful process to be a part of.” Happy Ryan Busfield, Creative Director of Wolf & Wood. “I am extremely proud of our team’s innovative approach to creating a rich and exciting world that is as immersive on screen as it is in virtual reality. We look forward to bringing you the elements of the first game.”
“The Last Worker is a truly unique experience and we are proud to support both the innovative work of Jörg Tittel and multi-talented studio Wolf & Wood in the development of this incredible title,” said Leo Zulu, Managing Director of Wired Productions. “We look forward to officially introducing players to Jüngle and the epic achievement hub that takes place in the game. We can’t wait to tell the sharp, surprising, and spirited story later this year.”
Features of the last factor:
- Miles of Gameplay Hours of narrative-driven and addictive gameplay in an environment the size of The Lost City of Manhattan.
- Heart is a unique blend of core gameplay mechanics woven seamlessly into an unparalleled narrative game.
- Rich AAA Cast characters portrayed by an all-star cast in a story full of heart-wrenching drama, satire, and intense action. It stars Alvor Dare Olafson, Jason Isaacs, Claire Hope Ashetti, David Hewlett, and more international talent (to be announced later).
- The player’s choice of multiple endings is decided by moral dilemmas.
- Handcrafted global art style brought to life through concepts and character designs by comedy legend Mick McMahon (Judge Dredd, 2000 AD)
- Emotional music by Oliver Krause, known for his collaborations with Adele, Sia, Florence and the Machine and others.
- Play on your screen or in VR! It can be operated using traditional control systems or in virtual reality.
The Last Worker will be released in 2022 on Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S and Meta Quest 2.
The Last Worker was the only game in competition at the 78th Venice International Film Festival (2021), presenting the festival’s audience with the first chapter of the game.
what’s your opinion about this subject?
I love him!
I love him!
Not so great!
Not so great!
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”