Nintendo has released the patch notes for the Mario Kart Deluxe 2.4.0 update. Here’s a full rundown of what’s new.
The latest “augmented” to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Here the update is done Version 2.4.0 It introduces some exciting changes. The new Booster Course Pass DLC, which offers eight additional courses in two cups, is particularly exciting. But that’s not all – there are also new playable characters, including cam from mario kart tour, Petit Piranha From Mario Kart Double Dash!! And wobbling From Mario Kart 7.
The update pays off: Even if you don’t plan to purchase DLC, it’s still worth downloading the update. It also contains other improvements, such as performance and some characters, as well as vehicle modifications. Adjusted the indomitable time for some characters and lowered the incidence of mirror and 200cc races in global and regional settings.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Patch Notes for version 2.4.0
The patch notes (below) give you a full overview of the changes in this release. Fixed some issues, including a connection bug that occurred when a character detected a bounce while bringing an item with them at the same time. Also fixed an issue with the graphics of the Mii Heavyweight class not matching the actual capabilities.
The update also brings some practical improvements. Expand a warning display when a red clam or spiny clam approaches from behind. These alerts now take precedence over other alerts. In addition, you can now operate the L/R buttons on the touchscreen when using the class select screen or track select screen at Grand Prix.
Patch Notes Version 2.4.0
- Now Supports Paid DLC: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass, Wave 5 (Two Cups, Eight Courses and Three Characters).
- Improved performance of some characters and vehicle customizations.
- Modify invincible time for some characters.
- Adjusted the way items are randomized in races where allotted items are set when there are four or fewer players.
- An enlarged area to display a warning when red clams or spiny clams are approaching from behind.
- It was designed to prioritize warnings about crackers or spiny clams over other warnings.
- Made so that no warning is displayed when a red grenade is directed at enemies.
- It has been designed so that the L/R buttons on the class selection screen and track selection screen can also be operated at Grand Prix using the touchscreen.
- Reduced incidence of mirror and 200cc racing in global and regional settings.
- Fixed an issue where a connection error would occur when a character catches a bounce while Boo is simultaneously fetching an item.
- Fixed an issue where when equipping an item and catching a boomerang at the same time, the player could not throw that item.
- Fixed an issue where the Mii Heavyweight class’s parameters graphic did not match the actual skills.
- Fixed an issue where no warning was displayed when an opponent used a bullet bill in online matches.
- The kart will not spin or crash when hitting any obstacle if the player is using Super Star, Bullet Bill or Boo at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where the kart would get stuck between a cliff and a small mushroom and would not move in Wii Mushroom Canyon.
- Fixed an issue where transforming into Bullet Bill just in front of goal in GBA Riverside Park would cause the player to run off the field.
The update is now live and brings exciting new content and improvements to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to Nintendo Switch.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”