Microsoft confirms that since the day of the patch in June, some Windows 10 users have had problems displaying items on the taskbar. However, there are workarounds for affected users.
Even if today is, of course, in the field of Windows Windows 11 leak The big problem is that Windows 10 is still in use. Multiple users report Recently with the taskbar in Windows 10. Updates KB5001391 and KB5003214 are to blame for users who are using Windows 10 version 2004 or later. For example, there is a network icon that no longer works or the Notification Center can no longer be opened. with the Optional update KB5003637 It should get better, but users still report display errors, Microsoft itself admits. We are currently working on a fix. Until Microsoft can offer an official fix, there are some solutions for affected users.
This is how you can fix taskbar problems in Windows 10
Some Windows 10 users can now optionally use a file Taskbar area news and interesting topics Show. Sometimes, ad issues are related to Microsoft-owned development. Affected users can try the following workarounds to control the issues:
- Disable system tray area news and interesting topics. By right-clicking on the weather icon in the taskbar, you can manually deactivate this area.
- Another possibility is to change the position of the taskbar on the screen. To do this, right-click on the free taskbar area and select the taskbar settings entry.
- Alternatively, you can also adjust the screen scale to the recommended setting. To do this, select the Display item in the Windows 10 Settings app in the System area and change the scale of the items to the value recommended by Windows.
- Uninstall third party extensions. If you are using programs that change the taskbar or start menu, they must be deactivated.
If none of the listed solutions help, you can simply uninstall the latest Windows updates since the KB5001391 patch. To do this, go to the Update & Security area of the Settings app and view your update history under the Windows Update menu item. Then there is the option to uninstall updates. In addition, a break from Windows Updates can be selected, but still receives Windows Defender security patches.
Also worth reading: Make Windows 10 faster for gaming: Five tips in the video
Windows 10 Taskbar Troubleshooting Kit في:
- Microsoft has officially confirmed that some users have had issues with the taskbar in Windows 10 since the last patch day in June.
- We are currently working on a fix.
- As a workaround, you can deactivate the taskbar area Weather and Interesting Topics, change the taskbar position, adjust the screen scaling to the recommended value, or deactivate programs that change the start menu or taskbar.
Links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements because we are independent in the research and selection of products offered. We receive a small commission for product sales, with which we partially finance the free content of the site.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”