Last night, Blizzard developers once again ran hotfixes on live servers for WoW: Burning Crusade Classic. On the one hand, it revolves around two Presidents from the Classical Age who have behaved incorrectly since the pre-correction period. In addition, two questions and the profession of leather are fixed.
Last night, Blizzard developers once again ran hotfixes on live servers for WoW: Burning Crusade Classic. On the one hand, it revolves around two heads from the Classical era who have behaved incorrectly since before the correction: Higan in the Naxxramas and C’Thun in the Temple of Ahn’Qiraj. Leather handlers, on the other hand, can once again become specialists. As well as the “Special Thank You” and questions Darwishire Thieves Now working properly.
Below you can read the official English Correction Notes. Once Blizzard publishes the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are made from the server side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect once Blizzard implements them, while others will not take effect until after the announced domain is restarted. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without client-side correction.
WoW TBC Classic: Hotfixes on May 21, 2021 – Patch Notes
- Dungeons and raids
- Heigan the Unclean will no longer play a dirty role and teleport the tank.
- Heigan the Unclean returns to summon the right plague wave after resetting Showdown. How many of him have forgotten …
- Ahnagraj temple
- Fixed an issue where C’Thun’s Digestive Acid was causing more damage than intended.
- Leatherworking instructors are skilled and once again become adept enough to train two Artisan Leatherworking players.
- [EU realms only] Fixed an issue where the Burning Crusade “A Special Thanks” issue would not appear for European Union players.
- Fixed an issue where the Darshayre Robbers quest items were not created correctly when using the Mystery Crystal when there was only one skull in player’s inventory.
Links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in the search and selection of the products offered. We receive a small commission on product sales, which we use to partially fund the free content of the site.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”