The EWH Digital smart electric hot water tank impresses with its technical standpoint and practical trade-in advantages:
- The EWH Digital kettle – an enameled steel kettle – is available in four sizes of 80, 100, 120 and 150 litres.
- The maximum operating pressure is 6 bar, and the device is also equipped with a magnesium anode.
- The thermostat has five selectable operating temperatures with a safe temperature limiter for all electrodes.
- The standard AE dimensions installed allow for easy and quick replacement, especially during renovation, as the device can be fixed 1:1 to an existing wall bracket. Easy installation and maintenance of the heating element can be ensured without emptying the storage tank.
Consumers benefit from the benefits of smart EWH Digital as follows:
- The electronic control adapts to the consumer’s habits and thus ensures affordable and energy-efficient hot water preparation. This has a positive impact on energy consumption and operating costs.
- The innovative dry heater protects the heating element from corrosive water and direct contact with limescale.
Information about the Austria Email AG group and its financing She is on www.austria-email.at Sum it up.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”