“It’s going to get really bad,” Donald Trump said.
New York (Netavisan): Donald Trump and several Republicans are angry that refugees and asylum seekers are now arriving at the U.S. border from Mexico, putting more pressure on President Joe Biden.
– Do not come here, do not leave your city or your hometown, Biden had to go out this week and tell ABC News To all refugees considering coming to the United States.
– This is an important situation
But there is little indication that it will have any massive effect. The latest figures show that more than 9,000 children crossed the border between the United States and Mexico in February, three times more than the previous year.
“This is an important situation, and these children are in crisis,” said attorney Licia Welch, a lawyer who visited a facility in Dona, Texas, where she questioned several children. New York Times.
The Biden administration has been criticized for keeping many children in prison-like environments, and according to Welch, the appropriate place he visited has accommodated 1,000 orphaned children, although the facility is only approved for about 250 people.
From this bus station, corona affected asylum seekers can travel freely by bus to the country
Trump: Destroy our country
One of the toughest responders to what is happening now at the borders is former President Donald Trump.
“If we do nothing about it, they’re going to destroy our country,” Trump said Fox News.
– To be completely honest, our country will not tolerate this increase. We have experienced a similar crisis on the border, and we have never seen such a crisis on the border before. But Trump warns that it could be too bad.
It exploded like a bomb when he revealed his family secrets – now he is open about the future of Trump’s children
Biden “Stay in Mexico”
President Biden has halted Trump’s “Stay in Mexico” program, which has sent tens of thousands of asylum seekers back to Mexico.
This also applies to children, and daily 400 unsupported children now arrive at the U.S. border, children eligible for care until the asylum application is processed.
Tall NY Times As of Oct. 1 last year, 29,700 single children arrived at the U.S. border, up from 17,100 in the same period last year.
It is now feared that the record will be broken from May 2019, when 11,000 children were taken to the border in a month.
28 percent increase
But adults are also coming to the border. In all, more than 306,000 refugees arrived at the U.S. border during the same period, up from 201,600 at the same time last year. In February alone, more than 100,000 migrants from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador tried to cross the border, an increase of 28 percent over the previous month, NDP writes.
The majority of adults, on the other hand, are deported to Mexico or their home countries. Nevertheless, the Biden administration acknowledges that it will have to arrest more immigrants and asylum seekers this year than it has done in the past two decades, he writes. New York Times.
“We have no illusions about how difficult this will be and we know it will take time,” US Secretary of Defense Alejandro Myorgas said in a statement. The report was released this week.
He said about nude photos of Donald Trump – now he wants to tell everything to investigators
– The border is completely out of control
Republicans now believe Biden is indebted to the arrival of immigrants at the border, and the president says he has created “a crisis.”
The pressure on the president is now so great that the Biden administration is said to have limited what it can share with the border patrol media regarding the flow of refugees across the border. NBC News.
In a recent statement, Donald Trump also attacked President Joe Biden.
– Thanks to Joe Biden’s disastrous leadership, our border is now completely out of control. Trump writes that agents of our fantastic Border Police and U.S. Immigration Authority ICE have been insulted, humiliated and ridiculed by the Biden administration.
– Hour by hour there is now a great infiltration into this country, they should not be here, it only gets worse by the minute. Many of them have criminal records, and many have spread the corona virus. Law enforcement has stopped, and criminals who were immediately removed by our administration are now being released back on the streets to commit new heinous and violent crimes, Trump writes.
“ICE officials want to free these criminals, but Biden will not allow it,” Trump wrote.
Comes with an urgent prayer for Donald Trump: – This is absolutely important
Poverty, violence, corruption and two hurricanes
Widespread poverty, violence and corruption are causing more and more people to leave Central America and Mexico in the hope of finding a better life in the United States. Recently, two hurricanes have made the situation worse for many in these countries.
– Defense Minister Myorgas says more people are coming to the border now than in 20 years.
But Majorca also recalls the presence of similar immigrants in 2014 and 2019, and says the United States has a moral obligation to have children coming alone.
– These are vulnerable children, he says, adding that we have completed the previous administration’s practice of expelling them.
Mayorkas also says Trump’s aid cuts to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras have led more and more people to move north.
– He is about to destroy our country
He says U.S. officials have set up a center to quickly hand over helpless minors to the Ministry of Health and Care Services (HHS), which is trying to find a reception center where they can be placed.
This work is much needed because there are several hundred miners coming in every day, and the receptions are high, Myorgos agrees.
One of the first things Joe Biden did after assuming the presidency was to cancel the so-called wall against Mexico that his predecessor Donald Trump was interested in.
He also opened the door to granting citizenship to nearly 11 million homeless people currently in the United States.
– This is a crisis
Says Brandon Judd, chairman of the National Border Patrol Council Fox News What is being experienced now at the border is not only a big issue, but also a real crisis.
– A week ago, I would not have called this a crisis. But today it fits the definition. We are more. Judd says we have no evidence to stop illegal immigrants and drug traffickers, so we are in crisis right now.
Also read: Donald Trump with bizarre vaccine report
New border controls and vaccines
It was also announced this week that Mexico would impose border restrictions on Belize and Guatemala to prevent the spread of the corona virus. The border closure with the United States is being extended for the same reason.
The announcement came on the same day that the United States announced that Mexico would receive 2.5 million doses of coronary vaccine. Fiden’s spokesman Jen Zaki denies any involvement in the U.S. vaccine export to Mexico and Mexico’s new border operations.
Strong reactions after the shocking news about Trump’s weight
For the first time in 100 years
President Biden has not held an open press conference since taking office on January 20 this year. For the first time in 100 years, it has taken so long since the president took office to meet the media at an open press conference.
China’s “Bad Girl” warns that the corona virus is the “tip of the iceberg”
The White House has announced that Biden will hold his first formal press conference since becoming US president next Friday, March 25.
Bargain: Sports stores are emptying warehouses for winter items