In December, a new batch of the Need for Speed racing game series races to PS5 and Xbox Series X | S and PC. System requirements are now posted on Steam.
British developer studio Criterion Games has been working on Need for Speed Unbound since 2020. A few weeks ago, Matt Webster staff received support from development studio Codemasters Cheshire, which has so far focused on arcade rally games such as dirt 5 Take care of him. The system requirements for the new NFS based on the Frostbite engine have now been published on Steam.
PC exclusive NFS Unbound offers HDR10, DLSS, and higher frame rate
PC players can also compete against drivers on Playstation and Xbox via cross-play. Especially for PC drives, Need for Speed Unbound has twice the frame rate compared to NFS: Heat and Nvidia DLSS support. with regard to The compatible screen will also be HDR10 and VRR supported. To be able to overclock your drives, you need a Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC that meets the following requirements:
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or Intel Core i5-8600
- Recommended: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i7-8700
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Recommended: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics card with DirectX 12: AMD Radeon RX 570 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
- Recommended: AMD Radeon RX 5700 (8 GB) or Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 (8 GB)
- Network: broadband internet connection
- Storage space: 50 GB of free storage space
In NFS Unbound, there is a single player campaign that is played offline. To be able to participate in illegal street races, you have to buy access with virtual money. If you win, you get the money back. Depending on your driving style and success, you may be targeted by cops and chasing each other. Handling the new car should come alone in duels with law enforcement officers in particular. Whoever Over 140 cars included It has its strengths and weaknesses in dealing. December 2nd is coming NFS: Not Joined for PC on Steam, Origin, on the Epic Games Store, as well as on Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X | S. Amazon in trade. No new NFS release has been announced for PS4 and Xbox One.
Also worth reading: Need for Speed Unbound: This is what the list of cars looks like
Need for Speed Unbound System Requirements Set:
- The system requirements for the upcoming Need for Speed Unbound game on Steam have now been leaked. The arcade racing game from Criterion Games and Codemasters is based on the Frostbite engine.
- Especially for PC gamers, the game offers support for HDR10, VRR, Nvidia DLSS, and twice the frame rate compared to its predecessor, Need for Speed Heat.
- At least an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or Intel Core i5-8600 processor must be installed as a processor that can access eight gigabytes or more of RAM.
- AMD Radeon RX 570 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti is required as graphics card, Radeon RX 5700 or Geforce RTX 2070 is recommended.
- Need for Speed Unbound will be available on December 2nd on PC, Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X | S.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”