Diablo 4 is getting several expansions as well as seasons. The first expansion, “Lord of Hate”, was found by data miners. We summarize the leak.
IRVINE, Calif. – Diablo 4 is winning back the hearts of thousands of players with Season 2, but important information about the future has now been found in the update files. The first major expansion was excavated. Data miners are talking about the name of the DLC, new main villain Mephisto and returning mechs. But all Paladin fans should be strong, because according to leaks, another class will soon be coming to Diablo 4.
Diablo 4 expansion revealed: ‘Lord of Hate’ will come with a new ancient class in DLC
Diablo 4 expansion leak: Just yesterday, data miners made their first discoveries in Diablo 4 Season 2 codes, finding clues to a new area. But this now seems irrelevant. Because data miners have searched for the name, mechanics and more for the first expansion, IGN reports. Here is all the leaked information about the expansion in Diablo 4:
- According to the leaks, the first expansion for Diablo 4 will be called “Lord of Hatred.”
- The Master of Hatred is Mephisto, Diablo’s brother. In the campaign, the Big Bad appeared as a bloodwolf who helped fight Lilith and was betrayed by the player in the end.
- Mephisto is set to become the new main villain in the expansion bearing his name – just like Baal in Diablo 2’s popular “Lord of Destruction” expansion from 2001.
- According to the leakers, the Kurast region will be added to Diablo 4 in the expansion. This is the forest home of the witch doctor, so is there a hint of the return of the popular class? In addition, the codename “Spiritborn” appeared in connection with the class.
- Diablo 4 will receive a major expansion every year and will continue for years with DLC as well as seasons. Rod Ferguson, head of Diablo at Blizzard, revealed this himself.
- The new leaks also indicate that the mercenaries system, as in the older parts, may return in the expansion to Diablo 4. You can then recruit fighters from non-playable characters who accompany you like non-playable characters in the story.
Diablo 4 Expansion: Leaks Make Thousands of Paladin Fans Unhappy
New class in the Diablo expansion: So far, many players have predicted that the popular Paladin will become the newest class in Diablo 4. The Witch Doctor has also appeared in the rumors. In Diablo 3, the frail-looking witch doctor relied on poison and voodoo magic and had great spiritual power.
The codename “Spiritborn,” which means something born of the spirit, has now appeared in the data. It’s meant to be related to the new chapter and also fits with the Witch Doctor. We recently asked Blizzard more about Diablo 4’s new class in an interview. The answers partly coincide with leaks about the expansion:
How reliable is Diablo leakage?
In principle, a leak can be classified as completely trustworthy, but doubt is always appropriate. But even if the information is found directly in the Diablo 4 Season 2 update code, it is always better to be careful. Sometimes developers leave outdated code names or outdated snippets in files that were never fully developed. But with this leak it seems very appropriate to assume that it is fake.
Currently in Diablo 4: If you want to stay in the present, you’ll find the best classes in Diablo 4 Season 2 here. Right now, the endgame meta is dominated by weak mages. Some players have requested a nerf to the OP class. But Blizzard responded surprisingly: Diablo 4: Will there be strong nerfs again? Blizzard says no.
“Social media evangelist. Baconaholic. Devoted reader. Twitter scholar. Avid coffee trailblazer.”