Updated Oct 6, 2021 at 10:20 PM
- Ring Survey: “Summer House of Stars” enters round six.
- Since October 5, 2021, eight couples have been bickering again on RTL.
- Here you can find out which couple is dating after the second episode.
with das Somerhouse der Stars”, a total of eight famous couples compete against each other in various disciplines. Due to travel restrictions, it is now home again in Germany and not, as in previous years, in the sunny south of Portugal. They assert themselves against each other in many challenges
Another challenge: coexistence! The nominees have to leave the show every week, because only one pair can achieve the title of “Famous Couple” and thus succeed Caro and Andreas Rubens – and only one pair wins the prize money of 50,000 euros.
both with Celebrity couples give it their all, both physically and verballyTo achieve their goal and defeat their opponents – but not everyone is up to the challenge.
Here you can see who lost the battle and who is still in it.
‘Summer House of Stars’ 2021: Who’s the wobbly candidate after Episode 2?
Episode 2: Janina And Roland She received the most votes, but was not immediately expelled. Instead, they have to face the pair with the second most votes in the next episode in a live game duel: Al Maklusi And Marietta. One of these two pairs will have to leave the house in the third episode. (Yasin and Samira also got the second most votes, but weren’t chosen as opponents by Janina and Roland – so it’s one more round.)
episode 1: In the first episode, no one had to leave the summer house. However Janina And Roland They received the most votes from their competitors in the so-called mood scale. This puts the couple at greater risk of leaving the show next week.
These celebrity couples start and fight for the €50,000 prize money
- Mola Adebisi (48) and Adelina Zilay (33) mediator and coordinator
- Samira (24) and Yassin Selinger (30), Reality-TV-Stars
- Elizabeth Marie “Sissy” Hoffbauer (25) and Ryan Melzer (34) Independent and transgender businessman, Benjamin “Ben”.
- ‘Goodbye Germany’ immigrants Stefan Gerkel (53) and Peggy Jeruvik (45)
- an actress Michel Montpelin (42) and Reality-TV-Star Mike Sis Montpelin (33)
- Actor and theater director Roland Hitz (63) Actress and musician Janina Corn (37)
- hit the party singer Al Maklusi (52) and his wife Marietta (35)
- Actor “Between Us” Lars Steinhofel (35) and Dominic Schmidt (31)
These candidates will continue to apply
- an actress Jana Palsk (42) and her boyfriend Sasha Gerndt (44) moves in the course of the season as an extreme in the celebrity flat share.
Eight pairs of celebrities in one house – entertainment is inevitable. From October 5, 2021, 16 or more known stars will compete for €50,000 at the “Das Sommerhaus der Stars”. Now it is clear which celebrity will move to the farm in Bocholt. All candidates here at a glance.
“Travel aficionado. Certified problem solver. Pop culture guru. Typical writer. Entrepreneur. Coffee trailblazer.”